The students organized a CAS fete and managed to raise Rs.0.7 million for our Village Project!!!
- 2012 - Round Square has contributed Rs.66,000/- towards building school in Kumbharghar.
- 2012 - Le Ermitage School, Paris contributed 1000 Euros in March 2012 towards the village project.
- 2011 - Round Square provided Rs. 50,000 from Bursary funds for building computer laboratory in 2011.
- 2011 – Students raised Rs. 2.5 million in DAIS CAS fete Dec 2012.
- 2011 - L'Ermitage School, Paris contributed 1000 Euros in March 2011 towards the village project.
- 2011 - St. Dominic’s International School, Portugal contributed 1800 Euros in October 2011 towards the village project.
- 2010 - Students raised Rs. 2.0 million in DAIS CAS fete Dec 2010.
- 2009 - Students raised Rs. 0.7 million in DAIS CAS fete Dec 2009.
|Budget for the village project|
|i.||Prepare the village path 3000 ft. which is the only access to the village||Rs.0.36 Million|
|ii.||Provide them with 1.5 million liters water storage tank||Rs. 0.3 million|
|iii.||Repair and furnish primary school building||Rs.0.15 million|
|iv.||Build 25 rammed earth houses||Rs. 1.25 million|
|v.||Build toilet block with 4 toilets||Rs. 0.1 million|
|vi.||Build Primary School||Rs. 1.00 million|
|vii.||Provision Microcredit for empowerment||Rs. 1.00 million|
|viii.||Education at Hassachipatti yearly expenses||Rs. 0.1 million|
|ix.||Education at Kumbharghar yearly expenses||RS 0.3 million|