Arjun Kanoi, 7A Equestrian Show Jumping
Arjun Kanoi of Class 7A has won a Silver medal in Show Jumping (Top score) and a Bronze medal in Show Jumping (Normal) in the Children's category at the Japalouppe Annual Equestrian Games 2019.
Reeva Agrawal Skating
Reeva Agrawal, of Class 4 A, secured the third place and won a bronze medal for Maharashtra, in the quartet category, at the 56th National Roller Skating Championship held in Vishakapatnam.
Advait Razdan - Golf
Advait Razdan of Class 3 A won the 1st place in Category D in the Indian Junior Golf Tournament held at Kalhaar Blues and Greens Golf Club, Ahmedabad, in Dec 2018. In addition to the trophy, he received a signed memento by Anirban Lahiri, a well recognized Indian professional golfer.
Junior Nationals Equestrian
Arjun Kanoi of Class 7A qualified for the Junior Nationals Equestrian Competition (JNEC - Category 12 to 14 years) to be held in December in Kolkata. His 1st qualifier was in Embassy Riding School, and his 2nd and final qualifier was in Ride to Live Academy earlier this year.
National Athletics Competition 2018-19
Arnav Bangera of Year 11 IB won 2 Gold medals in the 1500 Mtrs and 800 Mtrs. run and a BRONZE medal in the Long Jump at the 1st IBSO National Athletics Competition 2018-19. Arnav now qualifies for the National School Games 2018 Competition.
Skating Champ - Reeva Agrawal
Reeva Agrawal of Class 4 A won 2 Gold medals, one in free skating and the other in quatrats, at the 29th Maharashtra Roller skating Championship, 2018. She will be representing Maharashtra at the Nationals at Vishakapatnam.
National Roller Hockey
Lekh Parekh of Class 9 B was the Goal keeper for Team Maharashtra at the National Roller Hockey at Kurukshetra in January 2018.
He has been selected for the all an India Camp to be held in May 2018, to select the India Team for the World Games to be held in China.
Reya Mehendale of Class 5 B won a Gold medal in Inline skating at the Open Mumbai speed skating championship.
Siddhant Mehendale of Class 2 A won two silver medals and a bronze in the 28th Bombay District speed skating Championship, as well as a bronze in the Open Mumbai speed skating championship.
Sanah Shroff of Class 6 won the FIRST PRIZE in the RUIA Cup, which is a Golf tournament conducted at Willingdon Sports Club. This tournament is open to all kids from various other clubs.
Sanah won in the category of Handicap 25 to 36.
She was also the RUNNER UP in the same 25 to 36 handicap category in the Guzder Cup at the same venue.
Anika Singi of Class 7B won the gold in the MSSA gymnastics competition in balance beam.
At the AISM State Athletic Championship 2017, Arnav Bangera of Class X A won the following medals:
- 1500 mtrs. – GOLD medal
- 800 mtrs. – GOLD medal
- 400 mtrs. - BRONZE medal
Arnav was awarded the INDIVIDUAL CHAMPIONSHIP Trophy for Boys Under 17 age category.
- Krishni Jumani of Class 9 C won a Silver Medal in the 100 M. sprint and a Bronze Medal in the 200 M. sprint in the U-16 age category.
- Isabelle Lobo of IB Year 11 won 2 Gold Medals in the 400 M. sprint and in the 200 M. sprint, in the U-18 age category.
- Yash Sukhwani of IB Year 11 won a Silver Medal in the 200 M. sprint, in the U-18 age category.
- Arnav Bangera of Class 9 A won a Silver Medal in the 800 M. run in the U-16 age category.
Prabodhan Krida Mahotsava Interschool Sports Meet 2015:
- Arnav Bangera - Gold medal in 800 m Silver Medal in 2,000 m
At the MSSA – Harris Shield:
- Ishan Mulchandani scored 254 runs out of a total score of 413 runs, in the semi-final against Poddar International.
Gymnastics MSSA 2015:
- Anika Singi won a Bronze medal in the Beam Balance in the U – 12 years category.
At the 'INTERSCHOOL - SPORTS FOR ALL held at D Y Patil:
- Faraah Patel - Gold U10 Girls
- Aansh Ingle – Bronze U 10 Boys
- Harshiv Puri – Bronze U 10 Boys
- Diva Kunder - Bronze U 8 Girls
- Czar Kunder - Bronze U 8 Boys
- Shivaan Chaturvedi - Bronze U 8 Boys
JUNIOR COLLEGE TOURNAMENT:
- Tarini Gupta- Gold medal
- Dhvani Doshi- Silver medal
At the 'INTERSCHOOL - SPORTS FOR ALL' held at D Y Patil:
- Rhiaan Jhaveri - Gold medal